I Love You!

I know that I don’t say it as often as I should, but I want you to know that I love you very much. I appreciate everything that you do for me. I love the way that you love me. It’s strong and quiet, but deep and meaningful. I Love You!

When times are hard, I don’t get worried. I know that I have you with me, who’s intelligent, strong, and supportive that I can always depend on. I feel safe and secure whenever I’m with you. I Love you!

Being loved by you means, that I will no longer have to go through bad, difficult, or scary things alone. I have you, who will be with me through them all. I Love you!

Being with you has given me the best moments of my life. It has also given us the toughest challenges. I don’t want to ever go through them again, but I’m still thankful that we experienced them. Thank you for being with me all throughout this journey. I Love You!

I know that I’m not the perfect partner. There are times when I’m just so busy with myself, when I’m just too tired to connect with you, or when I’m just too stressed to share things with you. Hope you forgive me for all my shortcomings. You are the most important person in my life. I Love you!

Our union is not perfect, but it’s loving, strong, and honest. It has survived many challenges, and it has gone through many transformations. I’m proud of all the things that we have achieved and all the challenges that we have overcome. It will be in future too and I'm ready for it all. I Love You!

I look forward for spending many more happy and loving years together. I Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significant thoughts - from the book 'Unposted Letter'

ಕರೋನ ಪ್ರಭಾವ

Tanishq Advertisement Controversy