I, Me, Myself
Some days are just too good,
Some days are just too bad,
Not everyday is the same,
That’s just the way it is!
.....
When I take good care of myself;
It lifts my spirits,
It boosts my confidence,
It makes me feel strong.
.....
As I get older, the more I stay focused
Accepting myself and others,
Selecting compassion over judgement
Choosing curiosity over fear.
.....
I have gotten better at saying to myself
'Relax and take this moment in'
'Appreciate it for what it is'
'Accept and move forward with it'.
.....
Whenever I see a mirror, I just look at myself
I am proud of everything, that I am and will become
I am just going to be me, myself
All I can control is myself and have a positive attitude.
.....
I don't go by or change my attitude, based on what people say;
At the end they are judging me, from their perspective;
I would rather be myself, let people accept me for what I am;
Than be somebody who I am not, just because I want their approval.
.....



Comments
Post a Comment