My Love
I know you don't love me anymore,
Such I should not love you too,
But what can I do?
I believe in logic,
But my heart believes in magic,
So I still love you.
The way you are treating me,
I should never come back,
Love has its place, so does the self respect.
Whatever is our story,
It was not so good
It was not so good
But still I like it a lot.
It might be a sad one now,
It might be a sad one now,
but future might be great one,
You never know how things turn around.
You never know how things turn around.
Now the love is one sided,
So does the feeling of belonging,
But I don't know why I'm still hoping.
It is very painful
So does the feeling of belonging,
But I don't know why I'm still hoping.
It is very painful
But it is very beautiful
I don't want to change a single thing.
I don't want to change a single thing.

Comments
Post a Comment