I Love a Cup of Coffee
I love a cup of coffee
Sprinkled with chocolate
And served piping hot
Sprinkled with chocolate
And served piping hot
I love a cup of coffee
Made nice and strong
With a spoon of sugar
Made nice and strong
With a spoon of sugar
I love a cup of coffee
Dark, mild or light
As far the taste is right
Dark, mild or light
As far the taste is right
I love a cup of coffee
Morning, noon or night
No matter what time of the day
Morning, noon or night
No matter what time of the day
I love a cup of coffee
Will like to have it than
A glass of water or wine
Will like to have it than
A glass of water or wine
I love a cup of coffee
A brew, a mocha, a latte
A cappuccino, a espresso
A brew, a mocha, a latte
A cappuccino, a espresso
If not, an cold coffee
Either one will do
As long it has its aroma
Either one will do
As long it has its aroma
If I haven't made it clear
I will say it once more
I love a cup of coffee....
I will say it once more
I love a cup of coffee....

Comments
Post a Comment