De-Clutter and Organize
This is how I attained a non messy life. Ruthlessly I identified
the cloths, accessories, books, bags and other items that seemed redundant and
distributed among the needy people like our maid or someone who requires it. A sense
of lightness descended into my space as the things I had not been using lately
were given to those who needed them. I learnt a lesson never to accumulate unnecessarily.
Organizing after clearing clutter each thing in its
marked space, life began to becomes smoother and easier. So, I believe we
should make it a habit of restoring things to their original positions, be it
our wallet after we remove money from it or newspaper that we finished reading.
We may not realize but something as minor as missing a
book or top or a watch can stress one out as one leaves for one’s workplace. Time
spent in looking for particular kurta you want to pair with your palazzo, you
pulled out lying crushed & crumpled under saris will make you need to iron
it at the last minute.
Hope you are getting what I mean. Organize just not
your household items but important papers in separate files and convert them
into digital format to make things easier to access when required. Before going
to bed, just thinking and planning what needs to be done the next day is a success
mantra for a peaceful and pleasant day ahead.
Cultivate spaces in your daily routine. Invest your
time in organizing. These small spaces help you feel in control of your routine
and life. With time in your hands you will be at peace yourself and you will be
at ease to enjoy leisure and pleasure. Happy Organizing!

ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing amazing information keep up the good work.
stephanie tade agency
clutter organizer